Important Law for Residential Estate Agents
Residential estate agents are subject to laws which they must understand. Getting it wrong can have severe implications and be costly and damaging to your business and brand. Understanding and applying the requirements of the law are essential.
This course explains the law and requirements and then helps you to know how to be compliant.
Important Law For Residential Estate Agents
- The legal structures of a business;
- The Estate Agents Act 1979;
- Consumer law including Consumers, Estate Agents and Redress Act;
- Cancellation of Contracts Regulations;
- Provision of Services Regulations;
- E-commerce Regulations;
- Data Protection Act;
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations;
- Town & Country Planning Act (Sale Boards);
- Equality Act;
- Energy Performance Certificates;
- Acting in the Clients’ best interests;
- Civil law suits and how to guard against them.
"I really enjoyed it. It was easy listening and to understand. The information covered was brilliant. Simon was brilliant with a great tone of voice and I would come back in a flash."
"Informative, practical, easy to understand and interesting - thank you!"
If the date you would like is fully booked and you would like to be placed onto the waiting list, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details and how many places you would like; if a place becomes available we will then contact you. Alternatively if we have sufficient interest we will try and arrange an additional date for the course to run.
This course is also available in-house. For more information on this please contact the Courses department on 01926 417 787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative dates or locations
To register your interest in alternative dates and locations for this course please email email@example.com.