If estate agency staff wish to provide a professional service,
they need to have knowledge of the systems and procedures involved
in property transfer. This practical and interactive workshop is
designed to give delegates the opportunity to gain a basic
understanding of conveyancing which will help them in the care of
their clients and in dealing with solicitors and licensed
Who is this course for?
All residential estate agents.
- The conveyancing framework: what happens when and why
- Getting to an exchange of contracts
- Problem areas such as enquiries, mortgage conditions, finance,
money laundering and defective title
- Traps that cause delays and how to overcome them
- Working with the flow and influencing its course.
Times: 9:15am- 4:30pm
Price includes lunch and refreshments. To book this course,
please download and complete the short courses booking form and return
with full and correct payment to the short courses department.
Dates and Locations
|Wednesday 20 February 2013
|Thursday 16 May 2013
|Wednesday 2 October 2013
This course is also available in house for more information on
this please contact the courses department on 0845 250 6007 or
To register your interest in alternative dates and locations for
this course please email email@example.com.