Training & Courses
We offer market leading training to Estate Agents of all levels and experience, because we understand that the more skilled and knowledgeable you and your colleagues are, the better you will fare in these competitive times.
Why train with us
- As a professional body, we have over 40 years' experience of the property industry and of delivering quality training to thousands of organisations.
- We run over 200 short courses a year in a variety of locations across the UK.
- We continually review and update our training to ensure that we have the best trainers, the best training and the most up-to-date information.
- Our experienced trainers will be able to help you and your staff gain the knowledge, updates and skills you need to become highly efficient in your role.
- We aim to help you improve your business so we cover a variety of topics and specialisms for staff at all levels, not just beginners.
*Please note that admission to NAEA membership is through the Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property.
If you are an Individual Member of ARLA, NAEA, ICBA or NAVA you will qualify for the member rate for our courses and if you book 3 or more courses at the same time you will receive a 10% discount.
Early Bird Winter Offer
As a PPD member of one of our divisions, we have listened to your feedback about the cost of training and up skilling your staff. As a result we are delighted to announce a very special winter early bird offer to help you in what is still a difficult economic climate.
For a limited time as a PPD member you can book your staff who are not members of any of our divisions onto most* of our short courses from the 2014 ON COURSE brochure at the special price of £195 +VAT for a full days training and £100 +VAT for half day courses, this represents a significant saving on the non-member rate.
This offer is available until Monday 31st March (booking forms must be received by 5pm) but courses can be attended any time during 2014. If you book 3 or more courses on the same booking you will also still receive the 10% discount for a multiple booking.
Continuing Professional Development
Each of our full day courses will provide you with 7 hours CPD and a half day course with 3.5 hours.
We can also arrange in-house training at the location of your choice. You would need a minimum of 5 delegates but can have a maximum of 20.
NFoPP Benevolent Fund
For further information please contact the courses team on 0845 250 6007* £1 for each course booked will be donated to the NFoPP Benevolent Fund, the aim of which is to provide financial support to past or present members of NAEA, ARLA, ICBA and NAVA in specific cases of severe financial hardship.
Calling from outside of the UK
Email is our preferred method of communication and we would anticipate responding within 48 hours to your enquiry. Thank you for your understanding.
*Calls to the Courses department on 0845 250 6007 are charged at local rates and may vary between telephone and mobile operators