As part of our mission to raise consumer awareness of the Propertymark brand, our new logo will be advertised on perimeter boards during 20 live Sky Sports matches throughout 2017.
Attracting a Sky viewership of approximately 9.5 million between the ages of 18 to 65, this exciting campaign will include pitch side advertising during cricket, Rugby Union, Rugby League and football matches.
The schedule for televised fixtures so far is below:
Nat West Blast Twenty/20 match 2017 hosted by Derek Underwood MBE and Chris Cowdrey:
- July 9, Kent v Essex Nat West Blast T/Twenty (Beckenham)
- July 27, Kent v Somerset Nat West Blast T/Twenty (Canterbury)
- July 28, Leicestershire v Nottinghamshire
- 11 March, England U 20 v Scotland U 20
- 19 March, Doncaster v Yorkshire
- December 7, Oxford v Cambridge Varsity (Twickenham)
- March 4, London v Toronto
- March 26, Keithley v Toronto
- October 7, Super League Grand Final (Old Trafford)
- 24 March, Scunthorpe United v Bradford City
This demonstrates our commitment to support Propertymark to benefit members by reaching a wide and relevant consumer audience via popular televised Sky Sports events.
There will be other matches announced by Sky soon.