Property Professional is the official magazine of the National Federation of Property Professionals. For members of each of its renowned and highly reputable membership organisations.
Editor: Gillian Haggart
Sub-Editor: Daniel Neal
Assitant Editor: Rachel Escott
Advertising: Lisa Ebdy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reach out to top property professionals in 2014
Our readers are decision makers. They are senior practitioners, including proprietors, partners and directors. Each issue is produced to a high standard, with independent editorial content focusing on best practice.
For more details download our Media Pack for 2014.
Issue 3: March / April 2014
Publish date: 21 March 2014
- The Cloud - Is your data secure - and your clients'?
- The trend that is Rent-to-Rent
- Community assets and listed building changes
- Law reports: flexible working and s21 notices to quit
- Northern Ireland update
Issue 2: January / February 2014
Publish date: 24th January 2014
- Eco-friendly homes: are we getting anywhere?
- House price data: so many sources, so little clarity
- Extreme weather
- Law reports
- End of an era: OFT no more
Issue 1: November / December 2013
Publish date: 29th November 2013
- Nine Elms regeneration project
- Zoopla considers IPO
- Stamp duty land tax avoidance
- Help to Buy II
- Business Tenancies
- NFoPP Awarding Body awards
- Fraud: Mortage Scam
Our Property Professional Twitter account can be found here.