Property Professional is the official magazine of the National Federation of Property Professionals. It is distributed to members of each of its renowned and highly reputable membership organisations.
Editor: David Gale
In House Editor: Guy Parker
Advertising: Lisa Ebdy (email@example.com)
Subscribe: If you are not a member but would like to subscribe to this magazine please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to top property professionals in 2015
Our readers are decision makers. They are senior practitioners, including proprietors, partners and directors. Each issue is produced to a high standard, with independent editorial content focusing on best practice.
For more details download our Media Pack for 2015.
View our Twitter account @PropertyProMag.
As a member you can click the magazines below to view them online in the Members' Area.
Issue 8: January - February 2015
- The Property Polls: What does the general election hold for the housing sector?
- HR Headaches
- The American Dream: Differences between the US and UK markets
- A big year ahead for the housing market
- Buy-to-let, what landlords and agents need to know
Issue 7: November - December 2014
- Battling Bacteria: Legionnaire's disease and what it means to landlords.
- Crackdown on Cannabis crime
- Winter worries and protecting your home
- Home buying harder for the younger generation
- NFoPP Awards
Issue 6: September - October 2014
- Who Lives In A House Like This?: How To Sell A Unique Home
- Green Deal Collapse
- Just Who Is A Midlife Renter?
- Land Registry Powers
- The Property Ombudsman - Revised Codes Of Practice
Issue 5: July - August 2014
- Building For The Future
- Mortgage Market Review Explained
- NFoPP AGM and Presidents' Dinner
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Estate Agents
- Glass Towers: Is it time to rethink our skyscrapers?
Issue 4: May - June 2014
- Pictures Speak Louder: Your Guide To Getting Photography Right
- Selling Your Business: Advice
- Property Sales: The Auctions Route
- Law Report: Leasehold Properties
- Evictions In Scotland
Issue 3: March - April 2014
- The Cloud - Is Your Data Secure - And Your Clients'?
- The Trend That Is Rent-To-Rent
- Community Assets And Listed Building Changes
- Law Reports: Flexible Working And S21 Notices To Quit
- Northern Ireland Update
Issue 2: January - February 2014
- Eco-Friendly Homes: Are We Getting Anywhere?
- House Price Data: So Many Sources, So Little Clarity
- Extreme Weather
- Law Reports
- End Of An Era: OFT No More
Issue 1: November - December 2013
- Nine Elms Regeneration Project
- Zoopla Considers IPO
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Avoidance
- Help To Buy II
- Nfopp Awarding Body Awards