Events to make you stand out from the crowd!
Every year we run a series of events around the UK to inform and support our members. Our events feature a diverse range of high quality speakers and exhibitors whom we have hand-picked to deliver up-to-date information and details on the latest standards and practices within the property sector.
NAEA events are a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest industry updates, best business practices and changes in legislation. They are also a great opportunity to network with fellow professionals and to discover new and developing techniques to strengthen your knowledge base.
Select an option above to find a Conference or Masterclass in your area!
- Hear from an excellent range of speakers on the latest industry updates and how you can improve your business practices
- Our events are a fantastic opportunity for both personal and professional development
- Network with like-minded property professionals committed to moving the property sector forward
- Keep abreast of industry changes and developments, and keep ahead of the competition
- Each event attended will provide you Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours!
Non-members are also welcome to attend all our Conferences and Masterclasses. Spaces on both conferences and Masterclasses are limited so be sure to book your place today.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE AND RECEIVE THE LATEST INFORMATION ON EVENTS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR AREA